Thursday, December 16, 2004

A Vary Chilling Occurrance In Midtwon

Horatio and I were out today walking the streets in midtown when we saw somthing that was vary chilling and deifies explanation.

There was a man in a suit, with long hair and a beard, walking about 20 paces ahead of us. Suddenly a car pulls up and a man in a suit and sunglases get out and jumps in front of the man on the sidewalk and shoots him in the head. Bang, just like that. All the jelly and plasma flying through the like liquid confetti of terroir (fr.).

As luck would have it on the faitful day, their was a policaman driving by at that exact time. So, he corners the shooter on the street, gun drawn, and orders the shooter to put down gun. The shooter very calmly and confidantly did so, and said, "Under the orders of Permaman."

At that point, the cop put his gun back in his holster and asked to see the shooters papers, which he calmly pulled out of his wallet. The polieceman looked at them very briefley and waved the man on.

The man got back into the car, and than another man jumped out of the other side, and opened the trunk of the car. He proceeded to pull seven or eight bags of sand out of the trunk, and pour them over the dead body, sokeing up the blood.

He then put a sheet over the body. And than he got bakc into the car and drove away , leaving the policemen their to radio in a request for a ambulance.

What could this be other than what I think it is?

What I think it is is to frightening to put in to wrods.

How shall we than live?

6 Comments:

Blogger Pastorius said...

Dear Not Memes,
Memes here: Listen, you're parents are pouring SODA all over you're head. You need to stand up to them and tell them that if, let me see,

if they don't give you back you're calble that your going to get a job and move out.

No wait, that would suck, wouldn't it?

Oh well, I guess you should just go over to your freind's houses a lot.

About the new tagline, it is true that that is true, huh? When we are not allowed to have truth then it's just fiction all the way around. I look around me and I see nothing but fiction.

It's a symptom of the postmodren world , I guess.

I feeling a little dispairing right now. (Tears, a little, I'm must admit). I wander how my fiend IraqWarWrong has done this for so well for so long. It's a tough gig living entirely in a fictional world.

Sinsearly,
Screaming Memes

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you kidding? You have GOT to be kidding. Let me get this straight...you and an unarmed companion calmly stood by and watched this entire scene right in front of you (20 yards is NOT FAR AWAY). And no panicking! You just calmly stood and watched everything go down.
Wow, really realistic story here!
You're kidding, right? This is a parody, right?

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Memes,
I linked to your site from another blog. A word of respectful advice...if you want to be taken seriously, try an automatic spellcheck prior to posting. I'm sure you can set something up. Or maybe a typing class. If you are posting to the public, a professional look will be very helpful in getting your message out to more than just a few devoted "faithful."

6:16 PM  
Blogger Pastorius said...

Dear Anonymouse,
I must admit it did feel like it didn't happen. It was like a sureal fiction in that way. Do you know what I mean?

And, I'm not saying I didn't panic. Im pretty much in a panic all the time.

But, I feel that I MUST get the word out about all the evil things the Bushitler Nazi Reichian Regime Fascist Theocracy Totalatarian jesusland is doing too it's people.

We MUST get the word out. I'm am hoping that word will reach Europe (France and Germany mostly) so that they will come and save us, by unilaterally invading the United States of jesusland, and returning it to it's propor owners; people like you and me, the intelligentsia.

Thanks You Fro You're Concern,

S. Memes
(M.S. Critical Theory, minor Circular Reasoning)

6:18 PM  
Blogger Pastorius said...

Dear Mr. Second Anonymouse,
I'm am sorry but my spell checker is broken.

I will endeavor to be more dilagent about using my dicktionary.

Thanks for you're concern,
S. Memes
(M.S. Critical Theory, minor Circular Reasoning)

6:22 PM  
Blogger iraqwarwrong said...

All what I want to know Who is Permaman? That's the (to me)scray part. The other stuff could be jsut . But what is this Permanan thing?

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home