Thursday, December 09, 2004

IraqWarWrong Redeadacates Himself To Palistein

My good friend IraqWarWrong, over at the IraqWarWasWrongBolg has begun writing essays. His frist is about the plite of the Palisteinians. It's an imporant work:


The Palestininan cause has always been improtant to me. Ever since a few years ago when I saw a photocopied flyer in a coffee shop (local/not Starbucks) which demonstraited their plite. It showed a tank and a kid. (Kid much smaller then tank)

As you can imagine my curiosity was peaked, Who are these Palestinians? What do they want? Where are? Later with Cyrus I saw this movie about it. (The Palestians). Either we rented or was on PBS(not sure). I forget the name but it had Palestinian children in it. And they only had rocks to kill(maim?) people with. This still bring's me to tears when I think about it! What if your children only had rock's! You'd be fit to be tied.


I know that Mr. Wrong has been campaneing for a Blog award recently. I'll go him one better than that. I, Screaming Memes, hereby nominate IraqWarWrong for the Nobel Peace Prize.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both you and that guy on that other site are complete idiots. The internet is one of the worst things to happen to humanity because it gives people like you a voice. We are piling conspiracy theories and nonesense so high around ourselves that we will no longer being able to see out. As a civilization, we will become a completely self-referential windowless monad.

And besides Palestine is spelled Palestine, not Palestein, you stupid idiot.

Marc

5:29 PM  
Blogger iraqwarwrong said...

I bet Marc is a dhinger.

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well spotted! I just bet you're right.

Also, why did he need to get so abusive????? I feel hurt, somehow injured. Even from my position behind the scenes.

6:28 PM  
Blogger Pastorius said...

Yes, IraqWarWrong, I agree with you that Marc is most deicidedly a dhinger. In addition, he is clearley a sophmoric and supreme a-hole.

For you're infromation, "Marc", the wrod Palestine (spelled like that) is a basturdization of the right/corect word, which is, as I said, when I said it, Palestein. Because the Palesteinians are Semitic in nature too. The Jews, uh, I mean the Isreali's have been atempting to abscond with the Palesteinians Semitic heritage.

You freak. Never set foot on my web site again.

Sinseerly,
Screaming Memes

8:12 PM  
Blogger iraqwarwrong said...

good point Memes. About the name. I even heard it goes back to like the Romans times.

8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thout they were called the Roamans. Bicause they roamed around a lot.

1:51 AM  
Blogger Pastorius said...

Dear Mr. Gunn,
I really do miss you when you are not around. And good point about Other People;s Palestein.

Sinsearly,
Screaming Memes

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home