Monday, December 06, 2004

National Urinate on Bushitler Day 2004

I'm sprung.

Yes, as Horatio told you, I was arrested by the goverment for my descent. Here's what happend. Me and Horatio and some of the other leaders of the movement were out on the town having a few drinks. At about 2:30 in the morning we were walking home and we came across a construction zone where it was boarded up with the scafolding, you know what I mean? And their was a bunch of Bushitler/Cheney the Evil for President 2004 stickers on the board , so since I had to go, I had to go.

I urinated my descent all over those frickin' stickers, and the pigs saw me. They come up and start hassling me. I told them it was my free speech and that my movemtn was solid and that they just couldn't be expected to understand since they are locked into their little world of police life where everybody they know probably thinks Bush is like the second coming or something.

But they said, "You'll have to come with us Mr. Memes. We are aresting you for public intoxication and urination."

But, those were just the trumped up charge's. Screw that. In fact, I think those were probabley CIA guys posing as city poliece.

But, I got a plan. I will not be put down. We put our heads together, myslef and the heads of the five boroughs and we deicided to stage a mass portest at the Square tomorrow against the Bushitler regime. Her's what wer'e gonna all do. All of us, and that goes for you and you and you and you. Everybody out there.

Everybody go out and get all the Bushiter/Cheney the Evil for President 2004 stickers you can find and at 12;00 PM Noon time tomorrow on December 7th (anniversery of the day Roosevelt pulled off that sham in Pearl harbor) wer'e all going to simaltaneiosly urniate all over those Bushitler sitckers.

We're staging a massive P.R. campagin today, faxing and emailing the media all over the United Statees. I would apreciate if our Europeen brothers and sisters would get in on this as well. If you don't have stickers over their then just get newspaper clippings with photos of Bushitler.

Everybody drink lot of water and we'll see you tomorrow at noon.






2 Comments:

Blogger Pastorius said...

Dear Mr. the-Scentes,
I did not say that I was inebreated, I mirrorly said that I had had a few drinks. I was most assuridly in control of my sneses.

However, I must admit that, now that I think about it in the blazing light of day, I could not be sure if or if not Clover was in my presense that evening. But, yes, to be peeing on the Bushitler posteers does sound like something little Clover would do. I've seen her urinate in some prety strange places.

Sinsearly,

Screaming Memes (M.S. Critical Theory, mnr. Circ Rsng.)

3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Memes,
I've been drninking all night and I have not pee'd once.

It will be wondrful,

My Descent

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home