Monday, November 29, 2004

Feeling UNPERSONED

I've looked a bit on the intrenet and tried to figure ouot what UNPERSONED is. It seems the idea is that the goverment can make a person just disapaer and then apear to never have existed in the first place.

I didn not know the goverment was allowed to do this. This is a new development for me. Every time I think the evil Nazi Bush regmie can't get any worse, they do.

This new UNPERSONED development must be part of the Patriot Act I guess. It must of been written in to the same Claus as the part about not making you're own Lexmark printer ink.

Anyway, whatever.

My good friend "Behind The Scenes" (kind of like the Wizard in the Wizard of Oz , He's behind the curtin) wrote in to ask where I was yetserday, because I did'nt write at all. He apperently was terrorfied that I had been UNPERSONED. Alas, I have not. Not officially anyways.

But I am feeling UNPERSONED because of some thing my mother did to me yesterday.

I was forced to go see her for the Halliday weekend, because, well let's just put it this way, their are certan financial reality's that even Chongito can not slove for me. To make mattres even worsed , my mother froced me to go to relgious servaces (some blather about gratistude). This is a disaster waiting to happien.

It was all i could do to not stand up and shout alout to the congragation that, "You are all a bunch of freakin' morons."

I mean how could anyone believe in God in this day and age. God himslef has been proven to be mathamaticley impossible. And then to think that miracles could happen is just plane stupid,.

I spoke my reservations aloud to my mother after the service and she replyed some crap about "But, Memes, you yourslef are a miracle."

Well, jeez freakin' crap, why don't you just shine my shoes with bull turds? Really, what a load. She forces me to go, (relly just a sadomasochistic game shes' playing (some Freudian minustration) in order to alay my financial worry's and then she tries to ply me into agreement by apealing to cloying sentaments about myslef which I do not harbor. It might work on some people , but not on me. I do not need to think that I am a miracle. I know that I am mereley an acciednt, a chance collision between ovum and spermatazoa.

There is no there there, mother. Get over it. Give up on you're school girl fantasy's. When it all comes down to it, we're are all just not that improtant, almost as if we nevr existed at all.

And I'm cool with it.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Screaming Memes

I believe your fear of being unpersoned is related to the fact that you lack a sense of significance and security in the grand scheme of things.

I understand, deeply, and can empathize with you, believe me. We all feel like this from time to time.

The Plimsoul {:<{~

10:44 AM  
Blogger Stan said...

I believe wholeheartedly that your strong, self-directed affectation of insignificance amounts in no uncertain terms to an unpersoning of yourself. It is very much as if you yourself were the government, directing this self-destructive unpersoning back toward yourself. However, I would not take it as a major disaster. In fact, this action may have unforseen benefits. Consider the fact that your mother would be unable to place your location, nor would the government itself. They would find it impossible to attack you with any of a number of dastardly actions, one being, or course, personal taxation.

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the government (and yr mom) is doing is squishing your identity (thus depersonifying you). The effect on this extends even beyond crushing peoples' inherent right and need to develop their own lexmark ink.

Yesterday, glancing at anonymouses comment (the one who was being depersonified and couldn't find evidence of repersonification on google) it struck me that this anon was, in fact, memes(!!!!!).

That's when I got scared. My teeth began chattering, my skin developed goosebumps. If they (mom+government) can depersonify memes to such a point, what could happen next? I was already seeing the blogname change (to accomodate the loss of identity) and then what's to stop memes from thinking he's pro-Bush, pro-prayer, pro-war (even iraq), etc, etc.

My stomach is still in knots. I'm sipping coffee, when I read about " It must of been written in to the same Claus as the part about not making you're own Lexmark printer ink." I had to struggle to hold the coffee in my mouth!!!

Again, memes - don't let them squish your persona or your blog. Just know this: You're Never anonymous FOR US!

behind-the-scenes (actually, I tried to log in as behind-the-curtains a few days ago, so you read my mind)

1:04 PM  
Blogger DKC08 said...

hi memes,
i want to try and make you a little less afraid about being unpersoned. it's not so bad...trust me! there are even many advantages to the process. they take you an airport hanger and you are given an anesthetic and so feel almost nothing. admittedly, the anesthetic is permanent. but personhood while a gift if not from god than from american democratic and secular institutions is kind of overrated. being unpersoned means you are happy to watch big brother on tv and not care he is watching you...

sincerely
rich white norman

2:29 PM  
Blogger Pastorius said...

Are you the Rich White Norman who carries the Bible around all the time?

Sincerely,
Screaming Memes

6:56 PM  
Blogger Pastorius said...

To Behind The Scenes,
Thanks you for you're concren. I still am a Person thank God (not religious referent).

Stan,
Very good analysist,., I think, not sure what you meant.

And, uh, Plimsoul,
I'm sorry to say it, but you are an hoplessly lost indavidual.

Sincerely,
Screaming Memes

7:08 PM  
Blogger Stan said...

I sincerely believe that the enigmatic content of a persona depends not on the substance but on the manner of delivery. Spelling is important.

7:17 PM  
Blogger Stan said...

A tie well knotted.

7:21 PM  
Blogger Stan said...

It's advisable for the unpersoned to present a personable demeanor. Memorize that.

7:24 PM  
Blogger Pastorius said...

Ah Stan,
I think Im' getting what your getting at. Are you trying to tell me all is not as it seams?

How many caractors are you bean?

Anyway, I've got a freind you should meet, by the name of Sean Gone. Hill fix you up.

Sincerely,
Screaming Memes

7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just want behind scenes to know I'm not memes, at all. I was woundering about repersonification (big words wow), looked up on goggle, it was me not memes. big difference. Memes has extra "me" in there.

Confusion about who memes is - is he daisy? is he me? - probably because he does have thoes two "me"s in his name.

so if he does get deporsonified once, meybe he'll have one 'me' left.

like cat, kinda

(i'll try to figeur out hwo to register my name, thse misktakes kiinda get me upset)

7:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) thanx.

You seem to be memes with a sprinkling of daisy

but who can tell for sure?
I hope you refind your personhood so we can be unconfused!

the-scenes

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home