Thursday, November 25, 2004

Thankgiving? For What, May I Ask?

This year, obvisously, we do not have much too be thankful for. With the chimp in the Whire House and the world at war, their is to much agatation and chaos about for us to be thankful for any thing. To be thankful in a world like this would actully be a kind of secular blasfemy. To be thankful woud be a gob of spit in the face of humanity, a urination of the front porch of goodness itself.

No, I choose not to be thankful, for it is in choosing that I be come fully human.

I choose not to celebrate this quintassential quagmire of american Halledays, this blasfemy of pilgrim's. This quaff of capatalistic capriciousness, this colloquial culinary collission of country comforts. This Bush-leage, bastion, of evangelicle bastard baby-making, bile-bursting, bowling-bumkin, abominations.

No, this year I will not join in with the zero zen of zionist, zircon-wearin', zenofobic, zone of Exon spillin', zephyr-fartin', zoo-o-plankton-killin', zepplin-listenin', zenith-tv-watchin', Zefaniah quotin', zinfendel-slurpin', zinger-tellin', zinnia plantin', zilch creatin', zillonaire worhipin', zippy, zappy, zygoat zombie's of zeal.

I say, if any one would the sense to ask me, we should re name the Halleday, in the name of Bushitler the Chimp in cheif:

Cursegiving.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh hi Meems, got your post this morn. when parents came over, mom and dad, I cursed them. They did vote for Bush, did it to ruin my life and lives of kids everywhere, they hate future. So I cursed them, then they left.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Pastorius said...

Hi Anoynymi:

Glad too here it.!! Very drunk, now. Me and Horaitio have ver good time. Single-malti4e scotch vary goot.a poets' drink.

F. the polic and the perents.

S. Memes.

See ya tomarra,

Screaming meems

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for words Mems, I can't F. parents relly thogh, since they F'ed get me. That's how I started out. F'ed.

That was way before bush even got started.

(keeping language clean for daisy)

tell horatio high, angels & ministers of grease, all that.

11:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they just wantd to eat alot to make sure they stay fat

11:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

done now

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home