Thursday, November 18, 2004

Truer Than Truth It Self

Horatio came by this morning as usual, however, he didn't bring breadfast. I wonderd what was up. He just stroad in without saying anything and started pacing a round the room like a panther in a cage.

Finally, he broke the silence. He asked when I was finally going to go out again. I said, I'm not ready. He askedif I was scaird. I said no, Im' not scaird. He said why are you going to let a dumb reputzi dhinger chick scair you like this (first comment). I repeated that I not scaird, just being cautious.

That's when he did it.

He slapped me in the face, vary vary hard. There was blodd on my mouth and confusion. He looked at me with terribel contemt and said, "Buck up, man. "We'are going out todday weather you like it or not. "

Then he turned his back on me and went to the phone and called Rosen. Now , you must understand Rosen is a vary large man, evne larger then Horatio. Rosen spent his seminal moments in Hell's Kitchen raised on a carnal diet of death and voilence. We only call him when we need mussel. Rosen is not a man I want in my apartment. And Horaitio is giving him my adress, and saying come over right a way.

And then he told him to bring a gun.

I broke in to a cold swert. My fingers started to tingle, My stomach did flops and flops. and my heart raced like a teenage girl at her first dance. I was terribly ascaird.

My mind raced over to a Louisville Slugger which was given to me by the great Mark McGuire. I thought , can I make it too the bat before Horaitio would notic. I made a jump for it. Horaitio didn't even turn aroudn. I grabbed the bat and raised it to swing at the back of Horatios' massive bald skull, where the fat folds collect like a pit bull. I started to swing.

Then Horaitio said, still not looking at me, "Horaitio and I will be you bodygards. We will be with you at all tiems. We'll both be carrying. There's improtant things to do. We have to start our insurgency against the evil Bush regime."

And as he said this he turned and saw me with the bat in mid-swing.

"Waht are you doing?" he aske.d

"I was going to kill you," I said simply, without any a dornmint, in any way whatsoever.

Then he just staired at me, like you would stair at a stone, if you were stairing at a stone for a vary long time. I started to get uncomfortabel as the time past. I slowly dropped the bat to the floor, and still Horaitio staird.

Finally he started to laugh. And laugh and laugh and laugh some more. Then he punched me in the arm, and said, "Look at what that frickin' Bushitler has done to us. We're at each others throats like wild animals."

And it was true, truer than truth it self.

13 Comments:

Blogger Stan said...

That's a pretty good story, like it's truer than truth itself. I know that's a pretty big thing, because I've seen lots of truth, you know. So if this story is truer than all that stuff I just don't know what to make of it. Like I thought all my stuff was 100% true, but how can this be truer than that. I can't figure that out. But if you're saying this story is 100% true then hey you're saying all my stuff isn't all that true and I been believing a bunch of lies. I don't know if I can believe that. I'm thinking about some of that stuff of mine right now and it sure doesn't seem like lies. I mean who's making it up and why are they unloading it all on me? I don't get it. Can you figure that out? I'm pretty upset right now. I hope my wife doesn't start at me on something.

6:34 PM  
Blogger Pastorius said...

Stan,

Easy brother. You don't have to get all tense. Whatever you feel in side is truer than truth itslef. That's the point of the story, I think.

So just go with you're feelings an d everything will be alright.

Sincerely,
Screaming Memes

P.S. I'll try to find Daisy. maybe she can help you.

6:38 PM  
Blogger Pastorius said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:38 PM  
Blogger Stan said...

Now I get why you're called Screaming Memes. You're clones!

6:51 PM  
Blogger Stan said...

Okay if I go with my feelings, I feel my stuff is all 100% true. So then your story is.... OH! I GET IT! Ha ha ha ha. You're saying your story is all a big lie! You just made it up!!! Ha ha ha ha. I never thought of that!!! That's pretty good. Hey why didn't you just tell me that in the first place? Ha ha ha

6:54 PM  
Blogger Pastorius said...

Dear Stan,

No, the story is not a lie, it is true, truer than true, it is supra-true, or meta-true. It relly happened to me and Horaitio. And as it hapeended I also rellized that it was true on a universal level, like jungian.

I hope I am espressing my self clearley.

Screaming Memes

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I spend time in hole with Horatio back in the 80's. He's a mean mofo. Powerfully built. He had very big hands. I'm just a little wiry guy. We were quite a pair. He and I had a good bond. We made sure that we each got what we needed.

In prison, you need a brother like Horatio.

Plantgenet

7:02 PM  
Blogger Stan said...

That's heavy man. Are you saying it was like in another universe like. Like you and Heratio went through a worm hole or like back in the past real fast and then in the future agin but in a alternate universe like that? That's cool man. Or was it like in a meta conshusness state, like when you take a tab of LSD you go through a door into super conshusness. Thats some head space man. When I come back I can still hear voices man. Its cool. Maybe when he hit you it sent you into hyperspace like and he got to come along with you being part of the cause and effect thing like Karma man. You should get him to hit you again.

7:07 PM  
Blogger Stan said...

See there you are that cause and effect Karma bond like.

7:10 PM  
Blogger Stan said...

Prison's cool.

7:10 PM  
Blogger Stan said...

I've got to go. My wife is calling me. She say STANLEY DINNER IS ON.

7:18 PM  
Blogger Stan said...

It's weird how hard she can work considering she's made out of sugar.

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you mean it was Truther than truth itself.

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home