Monday, November 08, 2004

Warning : Aurora Borealis Cited - Orange Alert

This has got to be at least an orange alert.

Somebdoy sent me this link

www.iftheyonly.nu

to this web site by this reutzi dhinger b*tch who says their was a aurora boralis in her nieghbor hood last night , and she just waxed all pseudo-like she was a poet about "nature" and "majesty." Dhingers use the lamest words in their "poetry." It's like they 've never even herd of Tupac Shakur or Jack Kerrowac or anything.

Listen to this tripe:


I totally saw the aurora borealis last night, coming home from the pub. Have never seen that before. I am now well impressed with nature and all her majesty, and I think that lusterous display of gloriousness even makes up for the existence of possums.


SHE DID NOT EVEN GIVE A THOUGHT TO THE DISISASTER THAT THIS COULD SIGNAL.

These things don't just happen, people.

Auror'as are a kind of jungian sign of something wrong in the collective subconcious , something at a very fundamental level is seriously benine. If you had ever read the ancient wisdom of the Native American tribes you would know what I was talking about. George bush's Re-stolation of the electoral process has torn a tear in the fabric of the space-time continuum itslef.

I fear for our people and for our land, which come to think of it, we stole.

And besides, what's with the insult to possums.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you know what? You don't like what I have to say, you damn well don't have to read it. You seem to have made up your mind about me, and that's fine. But a little fair warning:

Consider it BROUGHT, punkass. And watch your back. You never know when those "reputzi" secret police are in the mood for a beat down...

-Vanessa

6:28 PM  
Blogger Pastorius said...

The above comment is truly frightening and lends credence to just why we have to be so afrais in these post-when-Bush-restoled-the-election.

That s what my old friend IWW used to so iconically call a case of SODA (Squeishing Of my Descent Again).

I simply write a post expressing the truth and a reputzi dhinger comes a long and violenty threatends me . Well, I will watch my back, because I don't intend to be a nother Malcolm X or Tupac , or any of the other good brave soldiers of the cause whom you reputzis have killed with you lurid love of violence.

I say peace to you Vanessa. That's all we want hear at the Screaming Memes. But George Bush has stolen all possibilty of that pipe dream. so we will fight him with what ever means are necessary.

But , with you, I want peace, please.

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Jungian" is a proper noun, and should therefore be capitalized, baby.

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home