Wednesday, November 03, 2004

The Tanks Have Landed


I'm, must admit, scared, right now. I was awakened this morning by a deafening rumbling sound from seemingly miles away. I could hear it exploding through the streets like a herd of dinosaurs, or like what you might expect a earth quake to sound like. I actually threw myself out of bed and ran out side immediately.

What I found was more frightening than the sound it self.

There are tanks in the streets of my city my friends. And soldires with guns blazing in the sun light , polished and ready to go at a moments notice.

I am completely freaked out thinking what the hell is happening . I s Osama bin Laden coming and the army is getting ready.

But I don't think that is what is happening. What is probably happening is far more scairy than the sound of the rumbling and even than the tanks them selves.

I think what is happening is that even though the Kerry campaign (or should I Presidency) has not conceited, Bush is claiming victory and has deicided to turn his wrath upon his own people.

And turn his nation into a freaking police state.

We will not take this lying down.

Do you hear me George Bush. You anti-Christ. Shame on you. Shame. Shame Shame.

UPDATE: It's Just A "Terrorism Exercise"

I'm feeling a little bit better right now. But I am still shaking.. I turned on the news and they say that it's just a "Terrorism Exercise". Apparently, this is not happening any where else. Only in my city. (I will not disclose the name of my city because I realize that I may have to prepare my self to be a dissedent against my goverment so I will give no revealing facts about myself at all).

I am feeling better, but even if it's just "Terrorism Exercise" that does not mean its ok.

An exercise can be used as a preperation for taking control, and I am aware of that fact. I have taken a lot of histroy calasses over the years , I know about the forward march of the people's will and I know that the powers that be, want to break us. They want to destroy us and use our money.

But maybe I am being paranoid.

Really, I can not believe that my own goverment would do this to me or anybody else. I probably am being just paranoid.

When I look out the window right now, I see that the soldiars are just standing there casually talking, they are not holding their guns up in a threatening pose anymore. One of them is talking on a cell phone, getting orders? One of them is eating a Power Bar. It's probably is just an exorcise.

I will keep you posted. Probably not too worry. Man I can't really think right now, still shaking.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've got to be kidding me. What city do you live in? I haven't seen anything about this on the news.

They must be blacking it out.

Jerry Mander

1:13 PM  
Blogger iraqwarwrong said...

Of COURSE there blacking it out. Thats how they do it.

3:08 PM  
Blogger iraqwarwrong said...

(ie. take over)

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's Los Angeles.

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home