Sunday, November 21, 2004

Substancial Military Presents

For the3 past two days, things have been really weird. The military has estableshed an intents presents in our city. There are army guys on the corners, imposing with their big guns hanging down around their knees, threatening to go off at any minute. Their are planes flying through and aroudn skyscrapers, buzzing so close you half expect the building's thems elves to come to life and swat the planes a way like so many flies on a summer aftenroon.

Their has been a reapprerance of the tanks again, too. I don't mean to be redundent again, but their there again, so I feel the need to mention it.

If you saw them you would clearly be as a scaird as Iam and we all are.

This is the way , it begins. Tanks and soldiars in the streets, guns hanging down, non-immediate threat, but threat none the less. Just kind of a breking us in kind of threat . Like a prep-school threat , from our Prep-school, skull-and-bones pale-Yalie, Nazi, thug boot, jackass, chimp-in-cheif, Heir Bushitler himpself.

Bushitler is getting us used to our jail cell, showing us around like we're going to an vacation-resort, like, "Don't worry mom , it's a relly nice home youll be staing in, and we will come and visit and bring hard-boiled eggs at least once in a week.

Yeah, but it's going to be a vacation -resort from our freedeom and our sanity, a dip into the chaos that is bushchimps mind. I'm so angry write now that I'm spitting on myself.

Hold on a second.

Ok, I'm back. Tomorrow , we shall rise to the challenge. We shall march in the streets. I'll be prepering placard's all night long. Horatio's bringing the spray paint and stencil machin.

We've hired a young asian boy of about 17 years of age (looks like that one from Tea-Eminem Square) , to stand in front of Bushitler's tanks and be difiant. With any luck we can get on TV.

Does any body else have any suggestions as to what exacly we can do to get on TV?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

um hi memes, I looked for tanks in my town, and guess what I saw some too. Didn't see how many since it was relly dark though and I was scared (bu)SHIT(ler)LESS natrally. What do I do???? I wish I had a placard to put up but thn they'd know I knew about them does this worry you, and they'd take the tanks and roll over me probly. Since That's what tanks are for!! To roll over people who know what they are! They haven't roled over me yet, so I figure, send this off now. But NOW I guess, since I'm about don, they will rol me over. If I was scrard before, I'm double so now. Honetly, twice as much.

9:29 PM  
Blogger Stan said...

Anonymouse, you got to just keep writing. It works. They stay away while you're writing. It's like they are giving you some final words. So you have to keep going as long as you can. Don't stop to eat or sleep. Or you're done for. That's how I keep going. The tanks are here too. Yesterday there was a long colum of them going through down town. But they were realy sneaky. You wouldn't believe. They made them look like floats and they all went in the Santa Clause Parade. I know it was tanks because of how slow they went. And when they stopped they started real sudden, and the girls on top just about fell off the back every time.

7:57 PM  
Blogger Stan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:57 PM  
Blogger Stan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:57 PM  
Blogger Stan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:58 PM  
Blogger Stan said...

I keep writing the same thing all the time. I guess I'm nervous.

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home