Saturday, November 27, 2004

You Can Be UNPERSONED

I was trolling aroudn the deep resesses of the inter net late last night, when I came acrost this:

There are three boxes for use in defending liberty: soap, ballot, ammo. The soap box has collapsed. The ballot box has been usurped. The ammo box is standing by.

Okay, so armed revolt isn't such a great idea, but the proverbial shit is on its way to the fan and it's only a matter of time until it makes contact.

Why are you still supporting Bush? Why are you still supporting MOST of the government? Have you ever heard the phrase "throw the bums out"?

Well, the time to start throwing these bums out was 25 years ago. If we don't drop this partisan bullshit and start voting a little smarter, we're seriously fucked. George W. Bush is a horrible president and he's an exceptionally dangerous man. Our current president is actively working to undermine the entire premise of the American capitalist system that has been honed over the last 100 years. What part of that is not sinking in, friends? If we keep voting in people like this, like Clinton, like the elder Bush - people who pander endlessly to corporate interests - we're going to be ruled by corporations. Every time we go to vote and we don't muster up the courage to flip the bird to the major candidates, we put another man, woman, or other into government that has "special interest" shoved so far up his or her ass that they walk funny.

The DMCA makes it illegal to make your own ink cartridges for Lexmark printers. The FBI wants to know if you use nmap. Law enforcement can request numerous pieces of information about you and gag the person to whom the request is made, making it impossible to prepare any sort of legal defense until after it's far too late.

This is not paranoid rambling, it's 100% true and it HAS BEEN DONE:

YOU CAN BE UNPERSONED.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? FIGHT. STOP VOTING FOR MAJOR CANDIDATES.
Can it be stopped? I don't know. I'd like to think so.


But I'm not taking too many chances.

if you click his link you will see that he is going to by a gun. What kind of world have we come too when pieceful people like this man and mys elf are considering the purchase of heavy firepower.

yOU PROBABLY NOTICED HIS DIRE warning that the goverment now has made it legal for them to UNPERSON you. I am not sure what this means, but it sound's posativley herrowing. I wander if if the "UN" it's some kind of refrence to the United Nations? I can't imagine that because the UN is on our side.

Any way, we have found yet another personhood who is solid.

If there is anyone out there who knows anything, could you may be please drop me a line, and tell me what UNPERSONED is?

28 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi mims I was relly thinking about why arab hate us. Reading Nixon's regignation speech the other day I was amaized to find him saying this:

"In the Middle East, 100 million people in the Arab countries, many of whom have considered us their enemy for nearly 20 years, now look on us as their friends. We must continue to build on that friendship so that peace can settle at last over the Middle East and so that the cradle of civilization will not become its grave."

So 1974, arab was friend. In 2004, arab hates our guts. What happened betwein now and then?

One word: Bush psycho nazi.

(that was three, sorry)

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get the hole Lexmirk Printer Ink Cartidge thingy, explain it Memes or daisy? We have HP printer so meybe that's problem. I asked dad about it, he said, If you run out of ink you buy new ink from store.

A lot of times he's wrong but here I'm still trying to disagree with him.

4:37 PM  
Blogger Pastorius said...

Yes, I understand why you're father might have a hard time believeing abou the Lexmark printer economic imperialist massacer. When i orignially read this article I was shocked by that fact, I had to read it over three times mys elf, and I am used to knwoing about the abuses and Nazi - tacticts of the Bushitler regime.

But, just tell you're Dad that if it says it's true, then it's true. Clearly, this writer is an unimpeechabel source.

S. Memes

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No blood for ink!

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for expailing Memes about ink, I told my dad it was true and he said people I talk with on web are moron.

When he went to kitchen to get snack I dumped over his beer.

had to find way to get back.

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh I was thikning about UNPERSON, didn't come up with mush but do hoap U.N. gets involved soon taking over bush regime. First black presentint, Kofi Anin. I wanted to print tshirts but didn't have enough money, so colord in with markers kofi for presidnt.

Whenever I say kofi I think of coffee. weird.

6:30 PM  
Blogger Pastorius said...

Dear Anonymous,
Good job. It is allways a good thing to challenge authority like that.

It would be epsecially sweet if he was drinking Coors.

Sincerely,
S. Memes

6:34 PM  
Blogger Stan said...

Memes, I have a good question for you. In your first comment above, as "anonymous", you said, "when we (I mean "they") resort to killing people or cutting their heads..." What exactly do you mean by "we". I'm asking you because I happened to be visiting your site, and out of curiosity on how many visitors you had this very slow Saturday for my blog, I checked out your site meter. I also checked to see who was on then, as there were no comments. There were only your browsers, and then a few minutes later that comment appeared.

6:37 PM  
Blogger Stan said...

It's fine to say stop voting for major candidates. What does that mean? It means vote for Nader, and as a result of people voting for Nader we have Bush in power twice in a row. What great advise from an idiot. No wonder the Republicans were helping Nader all they could.

6:44 PM  
Blogger Pastorius said...

Stan,
I'm glad your back. I was starting too wroory about you. In fact, I was going to right about you tomorrow if you had'nt showed up.

Thanks God (not religous referent) your ok.

Anyway, my good man, that comment was not me. I cannot explain, but if your need an real explanation maybe it has some thing to do with the PatrioAct.com who has been monaturing our site while you was gone.

It has been herrowin. I'm glad too have you back on the case. We need men like you.

Sincerely,
Screaming Memes

7:14 PM  
Blogger Pastorius said...

Dearest Stan,
By the way, I'm must admit that I do have several personalities, but they are all named.

Can you guess witch ones they are?

S. Memes

P.S. Hint: they aren't for the most part on this site. Their on other sites.

7:16 PM  
Blogger Stan said...

Very funny, Meme. I'm glad you're not taking responsibililility for it. I disown anybody who's into chopping off people's heads in this day and age. Gross. I don't mind 2,000 pound bombs. It's a much more modern and as I see it civilized method.

7:18 PM  
Blogger Stan said...

It's just all too complicated for my little mind. I'm a farm boy. I'm used to going out and scattering bone meal for the chickens. This is all a bit much for me. Even not in the city, all I do is say, that's 2.99. And then I have to figure out how much change to give them. That's the worst part of my life these days.

7:23 PM  
Blogger Stan said...

Also youknow I'm getting old. My brain is going slow, like how I drive, with everybody honking at me. But better slow that take a big risk, that's my motto.

7:25 PM  
Blogger Stan said...

What I'm trying to say is I give up.

7:36 PM  
Blogger Stan said...

Im good at guessing derivations though. A very useful talent. So when I give up I throw up my hands. Like when a guy walks into my store with a bazooka and say "this is a hold up." Do they say that anymore? Do they even use bazookas anymore? I guess they use laptop versions now.

7:40 PM  
Blogger Stan said...

Nobody needs an old guy who's a veritable fund of knowledge -- pre-World War 1 knowledge.

7:41 PM  
Blogger Stan said...

I guess I'll pack it in.

7:43 PM  
Blogger Stan said...

I'll take that 2,000 pound bomb now.

7:44 PM  
Blogger Pastorius said...

Dearest Stan,
Plese keep precipatating. Do not throw you're hands up in dispare. Bush is eval. But, their are a lot of us.

We can still win this thing.

You oblivously have a poetique (fr.) mind. It's improtant fro us to have you on our side.

Sincerely,
Screaming Memes

7:50 PM  
Blogger Stan said...

Hey if my french poems will get rid of bush, I'm a happy birdie. And you know a birdie in hand is worth two of bush's.

7:53 PM  
Blogger Stan said...

Got to go. My sweet wife and I are going to the Swiss Chalet for a chicken. I like those breasts. We're going to discuss a bit of business so we can write the chicken off as the cost of discussing a bit of business. Don't tell anyone, okay?

7:56 PM  
Blogger Pastorius said...

You know what Daisy?

I think we been had ... by Stan. I think mabye he a dhinger.

Sincerely,
Screaming Memes

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wunder if I 've been unpersoned, without knowing.

bush makes me think that. when I thot Kerry would win, I never thot that.

4:27 AM  
Blogger Pastorius said...

Dear Anonymous,

If you think yuo have been unpersonedd, you prabably have, unfortunatly.

All's I can say at this point is, Goodbye.

Love,

Screaming Memes

4:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im getting kinda dpsperate mems

is there way to repersonify me?

please

4:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i mean

repersonificaite

looked it up in google, nothing

loosk bad.

4:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The question is: Can they take away our Memory of who we were?

Can we hold on to our persona in-spite of their delegitmisation, de-humanisation, inspite of their protests, their depersonification process? This non-validation could make you feel like a ghost even if you know who you are!

The question is: Does the falling tree hear its own fall if all the other trees pretend not to?

memes already seems to have lost some of his identity and if this continues, God knows where it will end!!!

memes: hope you're with us still.

scenes

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home