Tuesday, December 07, 2004

I Drum On His Grave

Hi There Everybody,

I'm Ngude.

Yes, I'm the talking drummer. Yes, I play at Memes' demonstrations. Yes, I learned the art and the craft of the Talking Drum as San Francisco City. There's an excellent teacher there, by the name of Fela. He is a nice African-American gentleman and a true Master of the Talking Drum.

I do not drink, so I've just been sitting here all night watching Horatio and Memes put back the whiskey. I imbibe of the good herb though, so I'm chillin'.

Anyway, my friends, as you know, when you smoke de herb, you tend to get cotton mouth, so I've been sipping on Sobe all night long. Bushitler the Chimpsize man is gon' be drenched in the sweet nectar of our hatred.

I was listening to some Snoop and checking out some Chomsky last night. There was a link to a site that enumerated 24 reasons why Bush is exactly like Adolph Hitler. My own opinion on this is, we have many reasons to hate the His Heirness, the Great Kleptomaniac of Commonwealth. But, the reason that looms the largest, on the great loom wheel of my spiraling conciousness, is us. That's right. We should hate ourselves, for what we have done to ourselves. It's just so evil..

Gotta go,

Ngude

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hay Ngude--
i went to the site about Hitler, or, i mean Bush, and your wrong. the sight didn't even say Bush was **exactly** like Hiteler. it simply said Bush was **like** Hitler. Butt then later it didn't even say tthat. it said Buch and hitler were two much alike "for comfort." which made me uncomfortable. which, along with your obvious misreadings and misstatements, made me think: "woah -- i wish i had some of Ndude's weed; it must be some really wicked shit." And that's waht i thought.

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Anonymous,
So, what are you saying then? You don't think Bush is just like Hitler? Well, that's cool. You don't have to if you don't want to. I'm no fascist, unlike your leader. Your pied piper of death.

And, about my weed. Yeah, it's good stuff. And, yeah sure, you can have some. I'll smoke you out anytime, my friend.

Ngude

5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey **Mr.**(?)ngude dude(?). what's with the pateriarchal bullshit sassumign i'm a man, or guy, or something. "Mr." Anonymous is a little presumptive, donchathink? bs for bush, i mean, AS for bush, i think he's more closer to a monkey than hiteler. a centiment i think youd like. (Contact me privately for our "exchange"!!! Sweet! i'll be in sf next weekend)

xoxo,
"m." anonmymous

7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet,

Ngude

4:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home