Thursday, December 23, 2004

Buy Nothing Day - Today And Tomorrow

Today and tomorrow is "Buy Nothing Day." Since we all know that capitalism is evil, and money is evil, then we need to do something to free ourselves from the chains of money. What can we do? NOTHING.

BUY NOTHING. NOT A THING.

That way no money will be circulated. No products will be sould. No one will make any money. Merchants pockets will be empty. Clerks will stand there with nothing to do. People who work on assembly lines and car lots and gas stations and book stores and resterraunts and concert halls and Starbucks and McDonalds and Coca Cola stores and Nike stores and Donna Karan and Kenneth Cole stores and all stores and factories and office buildings, everywhere, PEOPLE WHO WORK EVERYWHERE WILL HAVE NOTHING TO DO.

THEY WILL JUST STAND THERE.

IT WILL BE GRATE!!!

The machine of capitalism will grind to a halt. Then everyone can just go home and be at peace.

That's my wish for this Holiday season. Now, if you will excuse me, me and Horatio have to get over to Ngude's place. He just called and said he got a new shipment of sweet Jamaican he can sell us.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Memes,
Dude, that is a great fuckin idea. I ran with it, bro.

Iwent down to frekin' Wal-Mart and I just stood there. I stood there and sparked one up and then I just stood there some more.

And when the security freaqk came and started giving me shit, I just blew it in his face and walked out of the store.

It was sweet,

Pasty-Faced Gangsta

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"IT WILL BE GRATE."

Great, enough said.

Yu ar my entillectuall supeior.

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ngude here,
I bought nothing today. I did sell quite a lot of leaf. But, I do think of that as logical/dissident irony to the Bushitlerian Capitalist jesusland Machine.

So, it's ok.

Ngude (Sweet)

1:23 AM  
Blogger Pastorius said...

Dear Moses,
As long as your not drinking Coors, it's ok.

Sinsearly,
Screaming Memes

5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home