Sunday, January 09, 2005

Screaming Memes Nominated For An Koufax Award

The Screaming Memes and Diasy the Lamb Bolg has been nominated for an Koufax Award for "Best New Left-of-Center Blog."

No surprise their really, is their?

I believe that is a monatary stipend that comes with the Awrad. Something like $150,000.00.

That will come in handy in a pinch.

I would expect to take home all the honors because clearly I do better work than all the other "left-wing" bloggers. It is an epistemologically provable fact.

I would like to take this opportunity to say thanks to Ngude, and Horatio and Biff my fine lawyer. And as for my mother, well, I guess I won't be having to come out to the Hamptons every month to suck up to you for my Trust Fund dispensation.

So screw you, Mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home