Thursday, December 30, 2004

Bushitler as Kidney Stone

I have been having a horrible painful problem lately and it has led me to contamplate another way in which we may explain the Bushitler construct as metaphor.

I do not want to allow my personal problmes to interfear with my doing of my duty to Allah and country. I understand that it is my purpose here on Earth to bring down the bushitler regiem and restore some semblance of sanity to our land. I feel the grateness of this burden like a heavy stone in my kidney . The day that we ffinally piss Bush out of our constrained urethras, the better. We may be lying on the floor weeping and moaning and crying out in pain, but will all have been worth it.

I guess this is something only a fifty-three year old man could tell you. You out there, the youthful proleatariat of America, are not likely to ever have had direct experience of passing a kidney stone. You are not acquantied with pain like the graceful middle-aged person that I am. Let it be suffice to know tjhat a kidney stone (which is what Bush is to me) is like giving birth to a baby made of broken jagged pieces of glass.

I 'm sure you do know what I mean when you think about how you feel about Bushitler and what is doing to America, or what once was America.

Oh know, here it goes again. I gotta go, or at ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Pastorius said...

Dear Anon-a-mouse,
Bush is the one who should burn in hell.

And he will, Allah willing.

Sinssearly,
Screaming Memes (M.S. - Critical Theory, minor - circ. rsng.)

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! So there.

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dare you to come over here and say that to me, Mr. My Country Tis of Thee.

Jerry Mander

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ignorant nationalist sheep are just as terrifying as rhetoric-spouting wannabe anarchists. everyone get off your self-righteous horses and feed hungry people or teach kids to read. just help. period. keep god and your love of america, or lack thereof to yourself.
save us from the ignorant masses, don't join them.

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Brothers,

I just cannot figuer (fr.) out what that guy is talking about. Help people and stuff. What does he think what trying to do here, make liverworst sandwiches? I mean really.

Go crawl back under the whole out from under which you came, a-hole.

Ngude

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

May GOD bless you.. and wake you up to realize that all people are not the same. I hope oneday that you will realize that we can live in peace.. without fighting.

NO one is right... ONLY GOD....

NOT EVEN YOU>>> Think about it.

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, right!

Thanks for imparting your wisdom upon us, Mr. Anomaly.

Fro god's sake.

Sinsdearly,

Jaco Pastorius

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

George W. Bush is indeed hated and despised. Bush may not be “self-aware” relative to his narcissistic personality disorder. A lot of mentally ill people are oblivious and/or in denial of their mental illness. But Bush is probably aware that he has psychological problems. Bush may quibble over semantics or interpretations or opinions about whether it would be appropriate or fair to say that he has psychological problems of “clinical significance.”

George W. Bush is gravely mentally ill and needs help.

It is on the Internet: people are “counting the days til Bush leaves office.”

The American people can hardly wait til Bush leaves office. The presidency of Bush has been a nightmare for the American people and for the world. The narcissistic personality disorder of Bush has certainly contributed to what is almost his inability to do anything right.

Submitted by Andrew Yu-Jen Wang
B.S., Summa Cum Laude, 1996
Messiah College, Grantham, PA
Lower Merion High School, Ardmore, PA, 1993

http://andrewyu-jenwang.blogspot.com/

3:28 PM  
Blogger Gexton said...

I have been having a horrible painful problem lately and it has led me to contamplate another way in which we may explain the Bushitler construct as metaphor.
granite edmonton
edmonton granite

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home