Saturday, February 19, 2005

No Doesn't Mean No - The Manufacturing Of Our Consent

As I have stressed ever since Bushitler stole all the power in the world (real and potential), the jesusland media do not function in the manner of the propaganda system of a typacal totalitarian state. Rather, they permit -- indeed, encourage -- spirited debate, criticism, and dissent, as long as these remain faithfully within the system of presuppositions and principles that constitute an elite consensus, a system so powerful as to be internalized largely without awareness.

In other words, yeah we can say or do whatever we want as long as we don't step out of the narrow parameters of what the media allows us to think. The media has a gun to our heads, a metaphorical gun in some sense, but it's a gun nonetheless.

If you don't believe me, than just try thinking about something that you're not allowed to think about. Go ahead, try it.

See, you can't do it, can you?

When I try to do it, I feel as if their isn't a thought in my head. I draw a complete blank. But this is no blank. No. Because what really happens is the minute you try to think about something that is not allowed, then the media gun fires and puts a bullet through your brain. And all thought is blown out the back of your head, to splatter on the walls of you're prison.

In sum, the mass media of the jesusland Reality Show is effective and a powerful ideological institution that carries out a system-supportive propaganda function by reliance on market forces, internalized assumptions, and self-censorship, and without significant overt coercion.

jesusland is one of the most freest and most best countries in the world, if you can tolerate the dominance of the Mediahadeen. I want to be clear that I do not thnik that it is better in other totalatarian regimes, like say North Korea, or Saudi Arabia. I love our Constatution (what's left of it anyway) I just hate how we have ripped it to shreds with the barbarism of the Patrio Act, and the Globe slave trade of the Capatalist Construct.

It's not that wer'e not free, in theory, It's just who can be free, when your being oppressed by the media all the time. Manufacturing you're consent. I say "No means no," but the media says, "You're No means you have consented to us raping you."

So, now that we have established my patriotism (I love the consitution) and my belief in the superiority of jesusland to totalitarian regimes like Suadi Arabia and North Korea (just bearly), let me be clear, that in the sense that we have no choice in our consent , then, in that sense, we are the most oppressed of all people. Our country is the most brutal of all regimes, because the lockdown is the more cruel, because we don't even know about it.

What can be more cruel than to be in a jail and you don't even know it. Instead you think you are in the park playing frisbee with a dog, but no, you are in jail, amusing yourself to death.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home