Monday, January 24, 2005

Election Erection

So the chimp in chief has a hardon for freedum. As if that's what the Iraqi's want. It is madness to assume that they want freedum because we have it and want it, supposedly. (think about it, are we really free anyway? Yesterday, for instance, it was "Not One Damn Dime Day" day. And I got a flat tire on my way out to the Hamptons to pick up my trust fund stipend from my mother.

I was forced to buy a new tire, just so I could keep up with the provervial Jonese's in our capitalist construct. Is that the kind of freedum you want?). I, Memes, for one, answers that question with a resounding, "NO!!!"

So, anyway, let me just say, it is pretty clear the Iraqi's do not want thqt. And they have been trying to tell us, (gently at first with signs in street , marching for Saddma, then more forcefully by nobelly blowing themsleves up (and using they're bodies as shrapnel).)). The ,message is loud, and clear. "We don't want what you have."

But, Bushiterl and his evil marionette have insisted, beyond all reason that we need to go on with the election, as if an election is going to tell us anything. When has an election ever solved anything?

I mean, thnik about it, if we force them to vote, then what is it, is that freedom? Can you force somebody to be free?

And thnik about. Say you've got a person who is not free, sitting right in front of you. He's not free, so he is not able to make any decisions at all, right? So, you offer him one of the phony choices of our Capitalist system. You say to him "Just tell me what you want, do you want the Strawberry Delight Smoothie, or the Cranberry Craze Smoothie?" And he says, "I no want Smoothie. I no want to praticapate in Bushitler Capitalist Simulacrum." And so, since he' is not cooperating, than you just force both smoothies down his throat.

Is that freedom? No, that's TORTURE.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for your bravery. Amerikkkan's don't understand that they have no freedom and live in a fashist police state. A dissident friend of mine was arrested recently, for methamphetamine dealing. Wake up Amerika! Bushitler and his screaming minions are after you!

6:18 AM  
Blogger Screaming Memes said...

Dear Anonymous,
I am so sorry to hear about you're dissadent friend. That's the way the fascists do it though. They make things like meth illegal just so they can arrest people on Trumped-up charges.

Why is meth illegal? Speed never hurt anyone. Jack Kerouac wrote the entirety of On The Road (best novel in Americna Histroy) in one long speedfilled 24 hour session. I do all my best writing on speed., or whiskey.

Screaming Memes

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another really good novel is any of the books of short stories by Charles Bukowski. Charles Bukowski is a man who relly had very little to start with, and made quite a mountian out of it. More than any other author he lived up to his promises.

Mike Wysoski

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I nomanate anything by Alice Walker, espcially The Temple Of My Familiar. You just can't not get any better than a lesbian African-Americna chick who hates black guys and digs the pussois.

Schlaepfer

7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fro my money, (and their isn't much of it, thanks to Heir Bushies Social Security cuts) (( you know, wherein, he coopts money which shoudl be in the lockbox and puts in it into the hands of his friends, the econocratic Stock Broker Nazi's))./

Anyway, as I was saying, befroe I began saying it,fro my money the best of the best authors of the 20th/21st century's is David Foster Wallace. I really can't undrestand a word of his porse, but I have the feeling it is BIG, if you know what I mean?

Cornel Bonca

8:04 PM  
Blogger notmemes said...

i love this blog since it talsks about stmart things, litrature stuff like that.

but bush is FREEDUMB

just wantd to say that.

thank you.

1:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I to am sorry to hear about you're dissiding friend. That's the way it is in the Land of the Not-s0-Free. I to have been their. Play the corporate game, pay your bills, say what you will and all is fine. But fight the system, deal some drugs, arrange trysts with teenage girls online, and that mad-dog Bushitler pounces on your throat like the snake that he is.

In regards to Bukowski, Walker et al. They are fine, but none of them matches the revolutionary ardour of Emma Goldman's great novels. Vive le Revelation!

2:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, yeah, Emma Goldman. She was quite a novel noveliste (fr.). :)

What about Howard Zinnia?

7:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget Gnome Chomsky. His fiction is hyperreal.

10:57 AM  
Blogger Anthony said...

I haven't seen this many misspelled word since the last time Bush tried to write one of his own speeches. Do you people own spellcheckers? Or is spelling words properly a sign of conforming to the fascist society in which we supposedly live?

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah?!? Why don't you just shutup you big dummy,

11:02 AM  
Blogger Screaming Memes said...

Could you, fro please, illucadate date, what exactly is this "spiel checker," of which you speak, so glowingly?

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home