Sunday, December 12, 2004

The TURE Story (Of How It All Went)

O.k. first things first. With Memes missing I got, a little freaked out and got directions to Stileto's Aunts place in Los Alamos. Needless to say I'm relly bad with driving directions becuase I edned up heading East so I say to myself o.K. Memes lives out there I might as well bite the bullet and try to track him down (mabey find Horatio or Ngude and help with local resistence).

When I get to NY.C I check my email at local cyber cafe and LO and behold Memes has retnured so I email him and get (very presise) directions (with many land marks) to meet. Memes suggest we go for drinks at this one place. I do'nt want to talk bad about the guy but. He was relly nice at first? Opening doors and pulling out chair as such but as he had more drinking he started getting kind of "fresh" with me. And looking at me funny? And then he said something super inapropriate (especialy considering age differance) (won't repeate here in case Clover is around) and Suddenly I say "Memes I think I am going to get a club soda" and I stand up and next thing I know. There is a hand on my right butt cheek. Wow horrifying, I nkow.

Then I think, I know say have to powder nose. I scoot off to bathroom where I make sure I still have trusty hatpin in hand bag (old self defence secret from long dead grandma, RIP Nanna Mavis) (also I did actually powder my nose, felt bad for lying) becuase I do'nt want to hurt him or any but I just can not have people grabbing my hiney whenever they feel.

Then I come back and Memes is all sprauled out in his chair looking pretty disseveled and I'm think, I gotta get out of here seriously.

I find a bouncer and bring him over (just, in case) and what I RELLY actually said was "Memes this is Roald Fend (bouncers name) and he will be seeing me out tonite."

And BOOM Memes launchs into this drunken tirrad about how I don't now anything about big city life and how the bouncer is going to take me to some skeezy motel room and we're going to snort lines and then he'll "do me" and well when he was done spewing ridiculous, I jsut had to laugh becuase what the heck. I mean seriosly. The only thing I ever snorted ever in my life was a diet Coke and it was actually coming up backward becuase I laughed so hard at a friend that tripped and fell down.

So NO SORRY Memes I relly think you remember it a little incorrect so IF you'd like to apoligize at some point you know where to find me. (here)

p.s. lay of the mai tais a little next time o.k.???

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Memes say he will get back to you when he feel like it.

No apollogy nesesarie,

Horatio

8:46 PM  
Blogger Austropithecanthropus said...

We have decided young men are expendable in combat. It is decided by older men, who have decided they are indispensable. More specifically, they've decided young, not-very-bright men are expendable. These are the ones used for front-line cannon-fodder. "Good people in back; sorry people in front." They con them by using such words as "patriotism" and praise them for "making the ultimate sacrifice." The truth is a bit different. Can we get back on track?

5:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mi Confian,
What are you saying? Memes and Daisy are not getting along. They've got to work out their differences. When people don't work out their differences it leads to war, like in Iraq.

When you understand things from this wholistic perspective, then the problems between Daisy and Memes are just as important as the war in Iraq itself.

The personal is the political and vice versa. So chill.

Sweet,
Ngude (en-gude-day, accent on the last syllable)

6:30 AM  
Blogger EvilPundit said...

They shouldn't work out their differences. They should go to war.

War is good for corporations and political parties. War makes us rich and evil and happy. Muahahahahaha!

8:01 AM  
Blogger cloverthe lamb (little) said...

Vrey srory to hear bout Daitsy. Bin gettnig dhinged rell bad at our site. Not bin able to posit in weks.

But ! The Lambes Will Not be Slienced !!

Hope yous two can get it back togrether again. I mist Daitsy. She hvae blog her own now ?

Feel liek lamb from broken home :(

1:30 PM  
Blogger notmemes said...

men, daisy... their just a bunch of wolvis.

2:39 PM  
Blogger daisythelamb said...

NotMemes all I can say is if I was naieve before I'm am sure not anymore.

8:05 PM  
Blogger cloverthe lamb (little) said...

Oh ! Srory Daisty ! Was so down bout you nad Meems brek-up and getting dhinged, not notice you back ! I througt Memes posted the TURE story how it went ! No wonder thninkig he snoud funny !

He apolgeyes yet ?

3:08 AM  
Blogger daisythelamb said...

No I am still waiting. I am thinking of strating a blog called Memes Still is WronG Still Blog.

4:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would raed your Blog Dasey.

Im'e relly grateful for yuor advise it saved my LIEF. Eeven thogh I wore mi Skimask like yous sed, the Poliss were chaising me and poeple SHOTING at me al the way. Emagen how much werse if I wasent wering my disgise!!

Now Iem saef with Ant Saly she s solid!

-- Stileto

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home