Tuesday, December 14, 2004

I hear a strange noise

What could that noise be. Oh wait I know its the sound of someone trying to pick up the peices of his shattered male ego.

I would just like to clairify for my (our but it relly pains me to use plurel possessives these days) that the incredably considerate bouncer I met, Roald Fend, was a full 6 foot five inches tall. I do konw that there was a relativly tiny but solidly built barmaid lady that Memes kept antaganizing (after his seventh drink instead of asking politely he got rell beligerant and mostly just called out "HEY DYKE can I get another one NOW") Perhaps he is confusing the two. I do know that he confused my rear with some kind of hand rest so anything is possible.

As for the rest of that previous post I relly do'nt know what to say. Plenty of people have told me that I am a rather attractive young lady of proper proportions and Memes was sure singing, a different tune on the night of question. And I do mean that litteraly becuase at one point that old Sirhan Sirhan song "Hungry like the Wolf" song came on and he must of thought suddenly that it was kareoke time becuase he got down on his hands and knees and sang along, inbetween growling at me at least.

Look Memes. It just can not be between us. JUST EXCEPT IT. Lets move on becuase I am still willing to be your friend and I relly think you are scaring poor little Clover with these anticks. I like you but I don't like you like that. I never will. We are just to diffrent (recall window treatment metaphore)

I still will except a apology.

UPDATE: also Memes not sure if you remember telling me about it but if/when you decide to apoligize I have a friend who is a pharmacuticle rep and I could send you some pampflets from him about that whole "little man" disfunction you were talking about in detail to me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In a sicuation, like this, you should ask: WHAT WUOLD LINSEY LOHAN DO?

5:56 PM  
Blogger cloverthe lamb (little) said...

Daisy

Email you bout what menchin before, just incase .

(word to Meems - mebe sneding mixed messaeg? Serenade shep wiht wloof snog - na-uh. Need nu slef hlep book "Shep from Earth, wlooves from Pluto") .

12:44 PM  
Blogger Pastorius said...

Clover the (little),

Please stop trying to steel Daisy form me. I love her vary much. It wood hert to lose her.

You cant imagine how much.

And besides you a reel shep and she is a not a reel shep.

So, what wood you have in commun anyways?

Sinsdearly,
S. Memes

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home