Friday, November 19, 2004

Would Of Got This Sooner But

Well I finally work it out with dhinger girl (she make offer) she give me email adress and (in exchange) not posting mean things about her. Now you all can contacting S Memes OR me over incrypted (pretty sure anyways) email if you have secret/sensative information you don't want to reveal over blogger space (relly trying to "be ther" for people). Just remember please (like TIWWWB rule) this is for email purposes ONLY (nothing else).

UPDATE: O.k. mabey she lie? Stan says he is having trouble. I will just use this for now.

7 Comments:

Blogger Stan said...

If shes a dhinger girl, youre all dhingbats. I bet you didn't even click on your own link. Theres' no email address there. You Bin Taken. (And should be hung in the main square in Baghdad.)

8:31 PM  
Blogger daisythelamb said...

OOp, Stan you're are right about htat, but I fix. (o.k. now)

8:42 PM  
Blogger Stan said...

Unable to connect to SMTP server mail. You still Bin Taken.

8:52 PM  
Blogger cloverthe lamb (little) said...

Daisy, Memes, IWW (and evreyone)

Word in ear. Not to alarm But. Someeon COLECT DATA ON US . Just to menshun discreet fro yor attenshun be careful. ( --> http://iraqwarwas.blogspot.com/) .

You shore that email encrypt ? Mebe check it wiht dhinger girl to mek shore it relly secure.

Clover

3:41 AM  
Blogger Stan said...

I really don't think you guys need to worry about encrypting your messages. Your spelling is so attrocious no one can read it anyway. I guess it must be an inherited spelling condition you all have. And I can tell you this, if you keep inbreeding, amongst you all, your code spelling will get harder and harder for outsiders to make out. So really I wouldn't worry about it if I was you.

9:53 AM  
Blogger daisythelamb said...

Clover, I know, I seen this blog earlier and let me tell you it is DISTUBRING. Is their anything we can do about it, I wonder. Does Blogger have polcy about stalking? Becuase it's kind of like that, right?

5:12 PM  
Blogger cloverthe lamb (little) said...

You wright daisy, it obsexsive. Mebe need to strat teking pricorshins.

4:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home