Saturday, November 06, 2004

Playing with fire (death)

Well. As we all know (in the news - just checked Yahoo) Palestinan leader Yessir Arafat is in very bad shape. How curious (what a coinscidence!) that his ailing health/reports of subsaquent death are occurring RIGHT AFTER U.s. Presidential Election. Which Bush clinched victory. First we have the sudden ubitquituous (all around everywhere, seemingly) effects of Hallaburton weather control device (code name revealed: the Reinmaker), now we have Bush cronies toying with the health of a nation's leader? I'm must admit, I did not expect to be seeing such bear-faced interference in national matters all ready. (sort of expected brief time of peace so as not in being so obvious) What can I say? And, yet, the country still believes (Bush not impeached yet) that ``W'' is the man for the job. We americans sure are dumb, sometimes. In retroscept it makes me wish I had married Lutfi's son, becuase at least Lutfi knew what was up, or seemed. He was Arabic, anyway, and wise from being multi-cultural.


Thats' all I'll say for now, I just rented "Bring it on" (modern classic about team spirit and young love) with Kristen Dunst and I'm relly excited to watch.


7 Comments:

Blogger iraqwarwrong said...

They knock off Kerry of COURSE Arafat is next. Divide and conquer any who stand for the People (their motto)

Bring it On ROX!! A little nervous about Bring It On 2(saw in video store) I like how at first Eliza Dushku sort of "bad girl" but then . She gains acceptants (a good Message) by using black dancing. (Going by memory here)

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what I always say, acceptance is only for pussies and Buddhists and it's hard to tell the difference between them unless you relly look hard.

But, on the other hand, black music is where it's at. John Coltrane, James Jamerson, Miles Davis, Jimi Hendrix. Oh baby.

Sincerely,

Jaco Pastorius - TGBPITW

2:44 PM  
Blogger daisythelamb said...

Bring it on was awesome. Very diverse. Two thums up, everybody RUN do'nt walk to rent.

2:57 PM  
Blogger Jeffrey said...

You're insain if you think Bush poisoned Yassir Arafat. Do a google search for "aids" and "arafat".

4:14 PM  
Blogger daisythelamb said...

Do you work at the Starbucks? If so can you tell me what that drink is with the carmel? My friend bought me a drink, this one time and I never did caught the name but relly am wanting to order it again, sometimes.

6:49 PM  
Blogger Jeffrey said...

Nope, don't work there, never have. I like going there to read sometimes is all. They do have a lot of drinks, but I just order coffee.

7:52 PM  
Blogger daisythelamb said...

Ok but next time you go can you ask the barrister what that carmel drink is for me? (too emberrassed to ask for self)

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home