Saturday, November 06, 2004

OMG Breaking News

I was just stepped outside enjoying the sunshine (no telling how long will last what with Reinmaker in action) when I saw a man walking his dog on the side walk. It was a big dog, Im thinking attack type? German sheapard? Rotty? not sure but very big. I thought, it was weird (unusual) man walking attack dog down my street. So I stared at the man, trying to memorize his outfit and face incase I needed to remember it? For future reference. He caught me staring at him, and he looked back. I continued stareing back. And he just looked at me. As he walked past. Just looking as I stared at him. I thought (maybe, dont' want to jump to conclusions BUT) I caught a glimspe of malice (irritation, maybe, that I caught him in the act) in his eyes as I stared into them.


I am fairly sure, I think at this point I think I can say, that my residance is being watched (spyed on). By who who knows. I can't ignore that last encounter though, obviously he was checking up on me. (very worried that phones may be tapped too) Everyone keep an eye out for suspiscious activities like this. Things are getting dicy here.


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been seeing more and more of this lately. It used to be in the old times that the Secret Police wore uniforms or at least dark sunglasses. nOw, I think the goverment has devleoped a new kind of PostModern Secret Police that blands right in with the populations.

Because I didn't see this happening before a few days ago.

I'm glad you reported on it, because I have been noticing it too and I thought I was just being paranoid about Bush having restolen the election.

9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its really geting bad here. I was riding on the train and sudenly these men in uniforms were walking along the carige checking everyone just like Nazi Germany! When they got to me they asked to see my ticket (probaly to find out where I was going so they could track me) but I wouldnt show them so we got into a big argument and they were really geting angry and agresive. Fortiunately the

5:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh know.

Did you notice how that personsd comment just cut off rihgt int he middle ofhte sentance, like maybe the Secret Poliece came and got them and took them away while they were typing.

Or maybe the Patriot Act was an acted and they violated his/her internet rihgts and squished his/her disent.

We've got to do soemthing about this, be for its too late.

6:00 AM  
Blogger daisythelamb said...

Anonymous #2: Your right, it is very disconscerting. If anyone knows the wearabouts of Anonymous #1 (if he/she is okay, not in jail, ect) please inform.

Anonymous #1: We're alittle worried about you, please let us know if the reason for cutting of your sentance was a) escaping from secret reputzi police or 2) forgot to finishing it. As soon, as possible please.

6:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Help is on the way. http://infowars.com/police_state.html

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home