Saturday, November 13, 2004

Improtant Update - Visual Representaions

(Just noticed) Our comrade in arm Grimace has taken it apon himself to create graphical illustratinos for us.

illustraton one (1)

illustraiton two (2)

These are both RELLY great (HIGH quaility imagery also relly liked symbolism in Obama one of circle with line drawed through it) Is it maybe possible that we could, potentally, take up funds for making t shirts out of these? Everybody think about it and get back to us (about t shirts).


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To Whom It May Concern,

I would like to order one t - shirt, but I would like it in a y , not a t. I have a rare disease, which causes me to raze my arms up in the air, all the time, as if I am praising Yeshua (future Lord of the Universe , current Prince of Peace). I am not though. I do not believe in God any more.

It is a grievious thing to be indowed with a disease which cause's you to look like you are praising when you do'nt believe in praising.

The distance between being and appearence is an unbridgible chasm.

Thanks you,

Grandma Europa (see: Nile)

8:11 PM  
Blogger daisythelamb said...

Interesting concept (good idea) there Grandma Europa but I am think that you will need to take that up with Hanes? Or other T shirt making company? We were not intending to actually construct t shirts (of raw materials - fabric/thread and sewing together) but merely screen print. But you bring up a good point: that being: where are t shirts for the Differently Contorted? Divercity is what we need.

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home