Monday, November 15, 2004

Feeling Contamplative Today (Lots Of Introsception)

Sometimes I think. Maybe it does'nt matter. What can one lamb (figurative) do in a world of wolfs? When Bush is still not inpeached yet? When Reinmaker keep making temperatures colder and colder lately? When TIWWWB is on only on noncommittal oncore status? When Lindsay Lohan break up with beloved boyfriend Wilmer Valerma (feeling sympathy pains in heart for her)?

Then I remember little things like Aschroft quiting and realize, I (we) relly are making a difference. Each one of us (of 49% who were right about Iraq war being wrogn) had a little peice of influence in this (minature, not total, all be it) regime change. And turely, it is heartening. I care about this depply and hope every one of you stay with us, for the long hall.

Just wanted to say all that.


9 Comments:

Blogger grimace said...

Daisy. I was totally up about Ascroft and Powell quiting (ps. not because he is black / don't care about that)

But, what I worry about is who is waiting in the curtains (evilly) to replace ppl like that? I'm sure BH/CH have some idea of who its going to be.

I'm sure we will see more of the same (ie. war for just oil)

pps (BH/CH = bush/hitler cheney/hitler (lol))

8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

D the L

Of course it doesn't matter. We're all just whacking off till the Lord arrives.

And I'm buying all the oil I can find. It's hard. You have to have a lot of space for all those little cans. I save them all in my garage for now. We call it "Little Kuwait." Shut up and get on with it.

Not Frank J.

3:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear anonymous, i have a lake you can use for storage once the garage fills up. but we'll have to shoot the birds first so they dont pollute our sweet sweet crude. aaaaaggghhh..

not super-republican Frank J.

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey NS-RFJ,
The lake sounds nice. But the fish will die on their own. No need to waste any ammo or bait or stuff.

And I thought I was the only Not-Something around here.

The REAL Not Frank J.

8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did I say fish? I meant birds. I don't really read these things.

NFJ

8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

never use ammo for fish thats just crazy.. as for bait i use tnt. fish die for it.. But a picture of Maureen Dowd will do if no tnt is available.

maybe maybe not possibly could be fake Frank J.

8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Listen. I'M not Frank J. Okay? Get it?
I'm NOT Frank J. You're not not Frank J. If you were not Frank J you would be me and I've been me for as long as I can remember.

Now this is starting to make my head tight. Knock it off.

Not Frank J.

11:19 AM  
Blogger daisythelamb said...

Not Frank J posting at 3:58am: You say: "We're all just whacking off till the Lord arrives." You mean like landscaping hedges? I'm thinking toupiaries in Edward Sissorhand style. Maybe I misunderstand though.

to all the rest, please take time review commenting polcy? No need to make things any more difficult?

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

D the L

You may whack bushes (evil) if you want to. This is still (until Cheney gets his way) a free country. So be my guest and whack away.

Not Frank J (has just left the hedges)

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home